2022 Choreo Wire Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
Send representatives from your high school dance team or your whole team and learn 9 impressive routines to take back for your sideline and halftime performances. Followed by a showcase and master class!
Featuring professional choreographers and game-day-ready routines! The cost per athlete is $125 and this includes any music and videos of full routines. (Minimum of 5 dancers per program must attend.)
A minimum of 3 classes are conducted simultaneously so you can split the team up to learn each. Routines are taught in formations with attendees. There are opportunities for rock star dancers to win some swag and even scholarships to attend CW Camp next season! For a full schedule of routines. To sign up for more info please fill out the interest form.
- Check-in begins at 8:30 am
- All fees must be paid before attendance. You will be given wristbands to admit into class
- Please bring completed waivers for everyone on your roster, including your coach.
- Coaches do not have to stay but are welcome to.
- Coaches are welcome to learn on the sides!
- Water will be on site.
- Food will not be provided, please pack accordingly.
- Parking is free.
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home.
- All music will be compliant.
- Showcase and masterclass are open to observers. (Pending COVID protocol).
- Yes, you can send a check! Just email email@example.com
Warm Up, Intro, Routine Demos
1 hour 15 minutes
- Choreo Wire Camp 2022$125$1250$0